Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Self refelction

I am feeling worried because my test did not go well. I studied and read but I got messed up on the reading comprehension questions. We have been doing reading questions for homework too and they have been hard for me. I have always struggled with reading comprehension and we have not had to test our reading skills in history lately because our pass history classes have been project based so this has been a struggle for me. I do feel like my reading skills are improving though. We have watched two documentaries and I have learned how to analyze a documentary when talking about the subject, focus, and topic. The documentaries have related to empathy because they make you feel a certain way based on the way they are presented. I also learned how to analyze political cartoons which was something new for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment